Store Pickup module is a basic shipping module that when initiated will allow your customers to select picking up their order from a physical location that your store or stores are located.
Credit to: Dave at Shoppingcart strategies.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Delete any existing `storepickup` folder from the `/modules/shipping/` directory
- Unzip and Upload new `storepickup` folder to the `/modules/shipping/` directory
- Activate the module through the Settings -> Shipping Settings tab in Interspire Shopping Cart Administration
- Go to the Shipping zone that you would like to use your in-store pickup module and select it as one of the preferred shipping methods.
- Add a store pick up cost (you may enter zero) and click on the save button
Compatibility: 4.x.x to 6.x.x
Professional Installation Service: not included.
Support: 30 Days
No refund policy.